Wednesday, January 16, 2008

10 things that bother me....

I guess my day was not bright enough after I sign up for masters in UKM...guess what?...my day now are become like a "roller coaster" everyday...Today i'm in my normal position, and then tomorrow i will be upside down...duhhh...sometimes I'm getting really tired with all these...

Ok...clear up my mind...now i list down what things that really bother me from I started my masters here...

1. I lost my motorcycle after 1 month bought it! so choy la...!
2. I lost my laptop at the same month i lost my motorcycle...Duhhh! what else...
3. I have really "heart jammed" presentation for the proposal of my master
4. Then, I didn't get paid for my salary for almost 3 month and now it come back again!...Duh!
5. Every month i got 'economy crisis'.....thats make sense because of number four!
6. The tuition centre that i do part time job delay their payment...What a f***...now i quit!
7. I have both kind of housemate...some are good and then another one being bad and annoying housemate..But i could face it...everyday!
6. My target to reduce my weight seems harder than i thought...huhu :P
8. I wanna buy new laptop, new camera, pay my motorcycle debt, pay my debt with my sister..But all i have is nothing....
9. Sometimes my environment in my workplace didn't go well...sometimes i feel like i understand about it...sometimes i get confused...
10. From all things that bother me...this one is the biggest...I always worry about my research..I dont know what should i do when it seems really hard to deal with it....

There you go...10 things that bother me...and now...when i typing this post, at the same time i listen to "My All" from Mariah Carey which i'm not fully understood why I'm listen to it...I Wish lots of great day for this year! Not only a great day...:P

No comments: